General Labourer Position
Huron Web, a competitive web-press operator, is seeking skilled workers in our Wyoming, Ontario facility. Huron Web operates 12-hour shifts (6 am to 6 pm) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with opportunities for overtime.
Ideal candidates will be strong team players with ability to work a variety of shifts in a fast-pasted, deadline-driven environment. Reliable transportation is required as bus service not available.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the efficient operation of the pressroom.
- Checking print run against proof for correct pagination.
- Strapping and packing flyers onto skids as they are printed.
- Packing a variety of print material.
- Moving skids and boxes.
- Cleaning press room and press.
- Maintaining a tidy and safe work environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., push 100 lbs. and work at a fast pace.
- Strong observation skills and attention to printed detail.
- Solid basic math skills and basic literacy.
- Ability to take direction and to work with minimal supervision and work as part of a team.
- Rigorous attention to workplace safety standards.
- Desire to learn and be successful.
- Preference given to candidates with one year experience in press room or warehouse environment.
- High School Diploma.
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Please apply by June 23, 2017 by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line, fax to 519-845-0891 or use the online form by clicking the button below!
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
No phone calls please.